Monday, 13 April 2009

Nadine Charles Blog Page x

Was just reading song siren Nadine Charles blog...please check out her blog. She has a great voice - wicked personality and a wciked pair of eyes.

Whilst reading I noticed that I was munching on excatly the same box of choccies she had been given.

Nice, i wonder if she was watching the wire and blogging at the same time as well

Well, im getting well into this flock thing, but who knows, could be bored of it by 2moro night..

I got some audio goodies that I discovered today, I found my tracks that I recorded with Kele Le Roc, I thought the files had been corrupted beyond repair, but you cant keep a good CHiF down.

Those bits will be posted at some point, after a little more recovery work... Off to Lagos in a heartbeat...damn this Bank Holiday went quick. I been undercover for a lot of it.

I am looking forward to drinks at Nobu this wednesday and a little leg shake at Life in Old Street.
The BPM and Gilles Peterson will be spinning tunes and i am sure there will be lots of friends and family about.

Nadine Charles Blog Page x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.