
Yes, yes the boy is blogging again....
I went offline for a moment to live for a bit to have something to blog about
even though everyday there is something to blog about
But we got so much to catch up on. As my Cousin Jo fondly refers to me as "Random"
I will let the blogs kinda float up here is a free flowing, random chronological order of musings, music, videos and opinions.
SO its just gone past xmas, and we in that lul stage of pre-NYE questions of where you gonna be
The HoldBoxFlat @0800dark - Dalston Factory Party NYE --> http://bit.ly/broxe8facebook *FREE MuLLED WiNe*
Check it out from 1am-6am.New Years Eve.
I went offline for a moment to live for a bit to have something to blog about
even though everyday there is something to blog about
But we got so much to catch up on. As my Cousin Jo fondly refers to me as "Random"
I will let the blogs kinda float up here is a free flowing, random chronological order of musings, music, videos and opinions.
SO its just gone past xmas, and we in that lul stage of pre-NYE questions of where you gonna be
The HoldBoxFlat @0800dark - Dalston Factory Party NYE --> http://bit.ly/broxe8facebook *FREE MuLLED WiNe*
Check it out from 1am-6am.New Years Eve.