Monday, 8 June 2009

Brookney Stomp is looking lively!!

Nice to see the London Paper listing Brookney Stomp -- hope you guys are getting your party clothes ready for this one.
Many apologies for not bloggin faster, getting back into the groove after an extending mix in Las Gidi!!
I have been blogging though - just not here - my recent blog postings are going up at www.CtrlAltShift.com,
I have interviews with Nigerian RnB star Banky W, music video director Dayo Oyedele, chats with random people and a general run down of life in Lagos or Las Gidi as the cowboys call it

I thought I would post a video up of something amusing, but couldnt find anything so instead i have scoured the internet to find this tit bit for u - here we go

Please watch this until usuofia is in the police interrogation room....doing that bird talk - jokes



Enjoy!!!