Thursday, 11 June 2009

The Clown Prince play The Greatest show iN the Universe

I spent a couple of days this week doing some ADR for a new british movie called The Story So Far coming out this year.

Its about the music industry and is extremely funny, i was just watching some of the scenes whilst the foley was being done and even those snippets had me pissing myself.

Its about the greatest new rock band in england and their rise & rise....

I will post more when I get some pics n vid..

My scene was playing the band who open the greatest show in the universe..

Its seems I am getting more and more into film. My debut in Dubplate drama 3 is out this month. I hope I am in the country for it. Here is the trailer for it..

Look out for CHiFy in the studio fight scene..oh yeah Shystie swings some blows.